ADVISORY CENTRE OF PROFESSOR VLADIMIR NOVOSELOV
1883/4, Archeologicka str., PRAGUE, 15500, Czech republic, EU
Director: Vladimir Novoselov, Ph.D., M.D., professor in Human Nutrition & Dietetics
Author/Developer of the VITA-TEST-1
MAIN RESEARCH DIRECTIONS:
- Assessment of actual nutrition of the population, development and scientific substantiation of new methods for assessing the risk of micronutrient deficiencies
- Development and scientific substantiation of technologies for the production of healthy food stuffs, enriched foods, food supplements
- Biomedical assessment of wild-growing food raw materials, new food stuffs and food supplements based on them
- Development and experimental justification of ways to ensure human nutrition in emergency situations
SOME RESULTS - PUBLICATIONS, PATENTS:
- Publications: more than 400 scientific publications, 15 books
Patents for inventions - over 20
- RF patent for invention No. 2328220 dated 10/02/2008 "Method for diagnosing the risk profile of vitamins and trace elements deficiencies"
- RF patent for invention No. 2036591 dated 06/09/1995 "Composition of ingredients for non-alcoholic balsam "Beriozka"
- RF patent for invention No. 2036590 dated 06/09/1995 "Composition of ingredients for non-alcoholic balsam "Ural Forest"
- RF patent for invention No. 2062039 dated 06/20/1996 "Method of preventive human nutrition in emergency situations"
- RF patent (certificate) for useful model No. 11680 dated 09/16/1999 "Stacking for assessing nutritional status indicators"
- RF patent (certificate) for useful model No. 24789 dated 27/08/2002 "Booklet-Biotester for quantitative self-assessment of the level of personal risk of hypovitaminosis and microelementoses and reasonable diet correction"
Professor V.Novoselov is developer/owner of over 150 registered sets of technical documentation for food industry enterprises - technical specifications + technological instructions for more than 1000 types of new food stuffs with improved consumer properties, enriched foods, food supplements. www.vitanovo.org